Interested in BSD? Try BSDCan.
Register for PGCon 2019
You can register for PGCon here. You must first read the
Registration page before proceeding.
- Online registration starts on 2019.04.07
- Online registration closes 30 May 2019.
- If paying for a one day pass, please indicate which day. You may
specify this with your payment or via email to us.
- Payments through Paypal will appear on your statements as BSDCan.
- All registration payments after online registration closes will be at the
conference and will attract a CAD$100 premium added to the online fee.
Payment must be in cash, money order, travellers cheque, or certified
cheque. No credit cards are accepted for registration at the conference.
- No refunds issued until after the conference closes.
- All refunds will be via cheque and will be in CAD (Canadian dollars).
- Refunds must be applied for before Thu May 30 2PM EST (first day of the conference).
- Some reduced registration fees require appropriate ID. Failure to
produce that ID at the conference registration desk means you must pay the
regular fee. No refunds in this case.
- You will be added to our pgcon-announce mailing list. This will keep you informed of changes/updates. The volume is low.
The following items appear on your badge.
- Job Title
Please type accordingly :)
Lunch will be provided. If you have special dietary needs, please contact us via email after you have registered.