Conference Schedule - PGCon 2020
- PostgreSQL user since 2005,
- Postgres consultant (2007-10 in Russia; since 2016 in the U.S.),
- briefly a hacker (XML data type and functions released in 8.3, 2008),
- long-term community activist (co-founded #RuPostgres in 2007, relaunched in 2015, 2200+ members on Meetup.com, member of program committees of Highload++, BackendConf, PgDay.ru, PGIBZ),
- built and sold 3 social networks, Postgres being the main DBMS in each,
- founder of Postgres.ai: helping companies boost development processes and improve product-to-market delivery speed via using thin cloning and smart CI/CD and SQL optimization tools.